The Woolwich College Vacancies
Position: Finance Manager
Required Number of Position: 1
Offered Salary: 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
Application Form: Click here
Application Opening Date: October 9, 2020
Application Submission Deadline: November 9, 2020
Location: 2nd Floor, Barnard Close, Woolwich, London SE18 6DD
The Woolwich College is an institute of further education, established by academics and entrepreneurs who have a successful track record in providing high-quality education. The Woolwich College vision is to stay a challenging, relevant leader in education, in order to continue to meet the higher skills needs of an increasingly global marketplace.
- At least a minimum of 1-year experience in a managerial role in an academic institution.
- Professional certification such as ACCA/ ACA/ CA or equivalent.
- Experience in systems such as Quick Books and Advanced Excel skills.
- Develops and manages business accounts to increase sales of financial products.
- Takes responsibility for the efficient and effective operation of business account.
- Manages teams handling insurance claims.
- Establishes terms of credit and ensures timely payment by the student, renegotiates payment terms and initiates legal action to recover debts if necessary.
- Carries out and/or supervises general accounting and administrative work.
- Day-to-day management of the Finance team.
- Daily bank reconciliation.
- Manage and oversee payroll.
- Accounts receivable accounts payable.
- Manage cash flow and credit controls.
- Month end and preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- Providing accurate financial reports to the Operations Director and CEO.
- Financial year-end preparation
- Must have highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize