• Diploma in Dental Nursing, Level 3 is 18 months
• Pharmacy Assistant Qualification, Level 2 is up to 12 months
• Pharmacy Technician Qualification, Level 3 is 24 months
• Assessor Qualification (Competence in a Work Environment), Level 3 is 6-9 months
• Diploma in Education and Training, Level 5 is 12 months
• HND in Business Leading to BSc (Hons) in Business & Management is 24 months
• HND in Computing leading to BSc Computing is 24 months
• HND in Healthcare Practice Leading to BSc Healthcare is 24 months
• Diploma in Dental Nursing, Level 3 is £2995
• Pharmacy Assistant Qualification, Level 2 is £996
• Pharmacy Technician Qualification, Level 3 is £4895
• Assessor Qualification (Competence in a Work Environment), is £800
• Diploma in Education and Training, Level 5 is £899
• HND in Business Leading to BSc (Hons) in Business & Management is £2,995
We can potentially place students in Pharmacies. We hope to do the same with Dental Nursing students.
Students can fill out an application online but they will still need to come into the college to complete their enrolment
Students need to have English, Maths and/or Science at GCSE level or equivalent (Level 2 qualification) whether this is from the UK or EU. All qualifications from abroad need to be translated into English before the student can enrol.
• Up to date Passport or ID card (EU Students)
• Proof of Address (any letter with their address on)
• National Insurance Number (paper or card)
• Certificates of their qualifications (to show they have met the entry requirements)
• Up to date CV (Curriculum Vitae)
There are 2 other fees that are separate from the course fee. They are Enrolment Fee and Awarding Body Registration Fee.
• City and Guilds
Yes, there are four different payment options
• One-off Payment
• Two Instalments
• 5 Monthly Instalments
• 10 Monthly Instalments
• Self-Funded (Bank Transfer, Direct Debit or Credit Card)
• Duologi Finance (Loan)
We do accept international students who are on spouse/dependent visa and work visa.